Sunday 9 October 2016

Applying for issuance of PMDC NOC for studying abroad MBBS or BDS

Applying for issuance of  PMDC NOC for studying abroad MBBS or BDS

Attested copies of following documents should be provided along with application form:


  • SSC Certificate
  • HSSC Certificate Pre - Medical above 60%  marks
  • Admission offer letter in English language clearly mentioned (Study Program) MBBS/MD/BDS Program 
  • Valid passport color passport size photograph 
  • Bank Draft /Pay Order of Rs. 5000/-


Download Application from the link mentioned below:

http://www.pmdc.org.pk/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=mbE4Dd%2bzGpM%3d&tabid=98&mid=543



Application should be submitted by hand  at the PMDC Head Office:

Mauve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad, Pakistan

UAN: 111-321-786

Phone: (092)(51)9106152-54, 9330290-93, 9106166        Fax: (092)(51)9106159


Note:

PMDC issues NOC to every student who is studying in the medical college notified in World Directory of Medical Schools published by the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER) This can be checked by following website:

https://search.wdoms.org/


PMDC NOC looks like this:



NOC FOR STUDY ABROAD





3 comments:

  1. I want to study MBBS In Bangladesh plz tell me whole expense. How I can apply for MBBS in Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to study MBBS In Bangladesh plz tell me whole expense. How I can apply for MBBS in Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete